So I started reading this book called "The 4 Hour Work Week", it was given to me as a christmas gift from a good friend. I have been talking about working on changing things up this year and focusing more on me and my personal growth. Here is a small list I want to work on so you guys can hold me accountable for!
- Blogging consistently twice a week :-)
- Pay off my credit card bills [including that heifer Sallie Mae ::insert side eye::]
- Work on more artistic projects
- Travel every quarter [from leaving the state to the country, doesn't matter]
- Work on my business and get it to the proper platform
Now I realize that not all things are going to be possible to do at once, but they are things to work towards. However I must say little things have been helping me organize myself and push myself. The number one mantra that actually came to me via text message with my friend is, this is "The Year of Scare".
Could that not sound any more perfect?
Now that we are in February [ALMOST MARCH!], we can use the time to look at our year thus far and see what we really have done to contribute to making this another beautifully scary and fun year. The reason why I keep saying is scary is simple. Think about how every time you've done something that has petrified you, and just how amazing it has turned out. You think, hmm let me do that again. Well why not live that way for this year?
So I have decided to start here, with these things to help me get one step closer.
- Using my Passion Planner to stay on top of EVERYTHING!
- Managing my paycheck, and cut back out a few things [farewell whiskey sours :-( ]
- Taking acting class [Reaching out to my friends already in the industry to assist me with my passion projects]
- Already have 2 trips planned [sxsw next month and Roots Picnic in June, trying to plan out BALI! Just one more to plan]
- 30 people away from getting my place in the lottery [AAAHHHH!!!]
- Re-doing the instagram page and eventually fade out the site to be refocused. Til then, support as sister and check my mens site!
So what will you guys be doing for the year of scare? I want to hear what you guys want to work on!!
Don't forget to support this girls hussle!